Book Title: Secrets of the Radiation Health and Safety Exam Study Guide: DANB Test Review for the Radiation Health and Safety Exam (Mometrix Test Preparation)
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: DANB Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This Radiation Health and Safety study guide includes practice test questions. Our Radiation Health and Safety study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the Radiation Health and Safety test. Mometrix's Radiation Health and Safety test study guide reviews the most important components of the Radiation Health and Safety exam.
The Radiation Health and Safety Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Radiation Health and Safety Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Radiation Health and Safety.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Radiation Health and Safety Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Radiation Health and Safety Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- An extensive overview of information concerning radiation health and safety
- A thorough study of radiologic imaging concept and process
- An exhaustive breakdown of radiation health
- A complete review of panoramic and special imaging methods
- A detailed guide to legal considerations
- An in-depth examination of special problems
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Radiologic Imaging Concept/Process section includes:
- Atom structure
- Ionization and x-ray use
- Characteristic curve and contrast
The Radiation Health section includes:
- Accumulative effect of radiation
- Greatest biological risks
- Determining MPD
- Manual processing of x-rays
- Judging image quality
The Panoramic and Special Imaging Methods section includes:
- Rotation of the x-ray
- Reading panoramic radiographs
- Types of CT scans
- Infection control procedures
The Legal Considerations section includes:
- Concept of respondent superior
- Components of informed consent
- Administrative requirement section of the HIPAA
The Special Problems section includes:
- Developmental abnormalities that can affect film placement
- Trismus and radiographs
- Successful radiographs in patients with endodontic problems
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the Radiation Health and Safety Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- Radiation Health and Safety test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the Radiation Health and Safety test.
- Radiation Health and Safety exam prep that will help you elevate your Radiation Health and Safety test score.
- Radiation Health and Safety practice test questions and much more...